Tuesday 30 June 2015

Scavenger Hunt (June 2015)


These are my photos for this months Scavenger Hunt If you would like to join in, just leave a link on the Scavenger Hunt  page to your photos collection, on your  Blog. That way we can all see and enjoy them. I now have a Scavenger Hunt Button on my home page, that will link back to the Scavenger hunt page, It would be great if you could use the button on your Blogs.


J is for ?
 Jellyfish.

Rust:
 An old tin shed up near my sons school.


Smooth: 
A very smooth sculpture. 



Imagination:
An outfit made out of fruit and flowers.


Classic:
The Sydney Opera House an classic Australian icon.


Similar:
These little fish all look similar to me.


Bead:
Lot of different coloured beads.


Mug:
My husband got one of these mugs for fathers day.


Parallel:
Parallel fishing rods.


Socks:
I couldn't find any sock photos, so this will have to do. 


 Post:
Some posts in the ground made lovely art work.


Whatever you want:
My little Rosie enjoying the wind in here face.



If anyone has any ideas for the Scavenger hunt list please let me know, it would be a great help.



Follow on Bloglovin 


14 comments:

  1. Those jellyfish are stunning! Super Dad's Day Mug :) Where else do socks belong than in shoes ~ great idea, and great shoes. A photo of parallel fishing rods was quite a find, especially with the bathers in the background. Little Rosie is a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are marvellous! What fun and clever photos. The jellyfish is cool and I really like the other fish shot. The parallel one us v ingenious!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! I love the fishing poles and your little Rosie is so adorable. Thank you for hosting such a great scavenger hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the imagination shot and the rust one is very similar to mine.I have my dog for 'whatever i want' too and I love your take on post. I totally misread Bead as Bread! I must need specs. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great set of photos! Loved the sculpture, those differently decorated posts and Rosie's expression.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see your neat photos and I especially loved seeing Rosie, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fantastic pictures and great takes on the themes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the imagination best.

    Okay, I truly must organize my June photos. Off to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos - the jelly fish are amazing and I love parallel and little Rosie's face in the wind:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice collection of photos - I love the jelly fish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet does Rosie look here!?
    I found you via Kezzie's blog and took part for the first time this month, I took most of my photos during our honeymoon in Zurich - hubby helped me to find some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your interpretations this month, particularly J, smooth and similar. Those beads are so colourful. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the way, some ideas for words to hunt for; apologies if we have already done these:
    Gate, fruit, Tah dah! confusing, novelty, squishy, opaque, mysterious, gloomy, brittle, joy, fulfilled, friendly, clarity, wine-coloured, iridescent, grain, welcome, colourless, forgotten, mesmerising, quick, triangular, thought, prism, lattice, proud, dreamy, crowd, frown, cartoon, new,
    Hope that's a help!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always a wonderful selection of images! Were the fishing rods just for display? Dear Rosie looks so cute enjoying that wind! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.